FRIDAY JULY 8TH - EXTENDED WORKSHOP
AT NAIL TECH EVENT OF THE SMOKIES!!
Instructors: Mary Ellon Ballance & Paula Davies
SPACE IS LIMITED - SIGN UP TODAY!!
Nail art has quickly become an overwhelming aspect to doing nails; deciding colors, designs, what type of medium to use, and one of the most difficult things, how to price it. There are so many options from cat eye to pasties and spider gel to inks, and we haven’t even started on stamping or gel paint. Join us for a complete breakdown of everything you need to offer gel polish services to your clientele. This is a hands-on class.
This class will include:
- Gel polish vs The Structured Manicure
- Discussion and strategies on how to market & price your service
- Deciding how much time to mark off for your service
- How to handle the client with a “pintrest” picture
- What should be on your back bar and how to decide.
- How to use inks, stamping, pasties, gel paint, flash gel, cat eye, chromes, spider gels, ombre` and more
- Choosing your top-coat; matte, no wipe, hard gel top coat, etc.
Includes class kit valued at over $100 & Certificate
What to bring:
Towel, art brushes and tools, led/uv light, extension cord, whatever you would have on your table to complete a nail service.
Friday, July 8th, 2022
9:00am – 4:30pm
Gatlinburg Convention Center
234 Historic Nature Trail Gatlinburg, TN 37738