Glow in the dark pigment is super fun and versatile! Use it to create glowing nail art with gel, acrylic or nail polish.
Nail designs created using these pigments will need to be charged using natural or artificial light in order for them to glow. Simply place hands under a light, LED/UV lamp, or step outside into the sun.
The uncharged pigments have an off white color so we recommend it to be applied over a light color base.
Instructions for gel:
1. Mix pigment into clear gel. Apply to nails and cure. 2 coats for best coverage.
2. Alternatively, dust onto tacky layer or uncured gel for embossing effect, seal off with gel topcoat.
Instruction for polish:
1. Mix pigment into clear nail polish then apply to nails. Apply 2-3 coats for best coverage.
2. Alternatively, dust onto wet polish for glow in the dark effect then apply topcoat polish.
Instruction for acrylic:
1. Mix pigment into clear acrylic powder to create glow in the dark acrylic.
Tips: Store your mixed glow in the dark gel or nail polish in a small jar or bottle so you can reuse it next time!